Special Collections offers training and support in the following areas:
- Introduction to Special Collections
- Handling manuscripts, rare books, etc.
- Using Special Collections’ primary sources for classes or modules
- Using Special Collections’ primary sources for research
- Using microfilm reader-printers
- Using databases and online resources for access to primary sources
It is difficult for us to provide in-depth training and support on a one-to one basis without prior notice. If you are a group of five or more, we can set up a full training session tailored to your needs. Please contact us.
To arrange a class please contact Elaine Harrington, Special Collections Librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org +353-21-4903484
Last updated: 12 March 2015