The mission of UCC Library is to deliver excellent information services to meet the needs of the University and regional scholarly community; to support the University’s mission to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest international levels of excellence; and to contribute to the preservation of the cultural heritage of the region.
The UCC Library will achieve this through:
- the acquisition, organisation and dissemination of library materials
- support for the exploitation by users of the rich and diverse collections
- the development of a highly motivated, knowledgeable and skilled staff
- preservation and housing of the collection for future generations
- cost-effective management of resources
Last updated: 12 September 2013